For Immediate Release
Monday, 27 December 2010
Water Supply Cut-offs in Co Clare
Clare County Council confirmed today that demand for water is exceeding supply capability on most water supplies in the County.
The Council is urgently requesting that owners check vacant buildings and water supplies to land in order to detect and prevent leaks.
Water will be cut-off until further notice at the following times and locations.
- Doora, Barefield, Crusheen, Lahinch Road and Shanaway Road (both Ennis) from 11.00pm to 7.00am
- Shannon, Newmarket on Fergus, Sixmilebridge, Kilmurray, Kilkishen, Quin and Tulla from 8.00pm to 8.00am
- Clonlara, Shannon Banks and Westbury from 8.00pm to 8.00am
- Lahinch, Liscannor, Lisdoonvarna, Doolin and Fanore from 11.30pm to 8.00
Standpipes will continue to operate at the usual locations in Ennis/Clarecastle, Shannon, Sixmilebridge and Westbury (all from 10.00am to 12.00noon until further notice)
Note to Editor:
- For further information please contact Mark Dunphy of Dunphy Public Relations on 086-8534900 or email@example.com